This is my 2006 Brain and as such things need changing… are we ready?
Complete last year’s failed three:
1. Read 52 books this year – it’s not hard, it really isn’t!
2. Read those 4 Dickens books hanging around the house… now where were they again?
3. Lose 6 kilos and get to the ideal weight of 84 kilos.
Now for the new stuff (oh you’ll like them!):
4. Drink 2 litres of water a day. This is one a few people have put on theirs and something I was doing really well with before. I need to get back on track.
5. Exercise twice a week – shit I can’t believe I wrote that (Etina is going to love it)
6. Edit and send off my 3 day novel entry (if it didn’t win)
7. Write 12 short stories
8. Get a publisher for ‘In Bad Dreams’
9. Start up the publishing company
10. Move home (there will be more on that soon)
11. Meet five of my flist that I haven’t met in person yet. I don’t know how hard/easy/practical this is so I picked an easy number to see how it goes.
12. Write 12 reviews for ASif
13. Write 12 reviews for SF Reader
I like the idea of 13 and so I’m going to stick with them for now. Of course if other things come in, I’ll add them too but for now that looks like the way to go.
Of course the charts are coming soon…
Post-it-note: My aim is to listen to 200 albums from 2007 and seeing as that is a lower final number than 2006, I’ve chosen not to have it as a resolution (if that makes sense).