I have done this before (but don’t think I interviewed everybody… )
1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview me”. (If you want to, of course! No pressure at all.)
2. I’ll respond by asking you five questions of a very intimate and creepily personal nature (or not so creepy/personal).
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, ask them five questions.
Well here are the questions I got:
1. What is the best thing you have ever written and why did you write it?
It’s hard to say, I’ve liked things I’ve done for very different reasons. Due to the fact I don’t like when people attempt to cop-out in this way, I will go out on a limb and say the first version of November. It’s a mess, it’s a nightmare but it was one hell of a therapy session and I’m a better person because of it. I wrote it because I had to.
2. If you could play any sport professionally, what would you choose and why?
I had a dream of playing football (that’s soccer for some of you) when I was a kid and that would be my choice. It is, after all, the best sport ever!
3. What is the one thing you have always wanted, but know you will never have?
I had to think about this a lot but it would have to be a vagina. I’m so curious about how sex feels for women (no smutty jokes please!).
4. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
One song, man that’s tough, so many reasons for so many tracks. The obvious thing would be to choose my number one track but I’m not going to. I’m going to say Górecki’s Symphony of Sorrowful Songs Op. 3 , as it’s amazing, it sounds different every time I hear it, it’s 29 minutes long (a necessity!) and in many ways my theme tune.
5. Who was the inappropriate person you said you were attracted to?
Now, you’re going to find out why I didn’t want to answer this interview for a while… *coughs*… there wasn’t actually a person; I was just in one of those moods and decided to see what my flist were up to in this category… *chuckles*