Somebody has written a post today about how we shouldn’t write lists anymore!
In answer I’m going to do two top fives, one of good things that have happened recently and five bad things… how’s that sound?
Top five positive:
joined Live Journal! I can even see her replying to comments and stuff… she’s gonna be hooked soon… ha ha!
- Maddoc is learning how to say ‘Daddy’. He managed ‘Adda’ three times today… the little monkey!
- I’m not gonna be a security guard at the gym anymore! This means I don’t have to go on a Wednesday between 8 and 9 at night (don’t ask)!
‘s new job sounds cool and is a perfect way to ease into working life after maternity!
- My Live Journal is feeling really good at the moment. I was getting super stressed with everything not so long ago and now I’m on a roll (and it seems my beloved flist is too)!
Top five negative:
- The whole farce with
‘s interview and the month of waiting and stuff was so irritatiing and draining for us all!
- It seems there are a few people who are a little annoyed with me without me knowing why. Nobody has said outright, it’s just a feeling I get.
- 2007 doesn’t seem to be the year for new music. i’ve spoken to a couple of friends who concur. What’s going on, where is it all?
- I wanted to have written all my ‘break-up diaries’ by now but have only written one!
- The deadline for the yay or nay regarding the publishing company was today, did they get in touch? No. Am I surprised? No.