- Tori Amos has done it again, crap album number two in a row. She was getting wobbly a few albums ago but managed to put some real classics on there. This new one and The Beekeeper are bloody awful and I actually felt pain as I forced myself to listen to it!
- Just watched episode four of Doctor Who and giggled at the climactic scene. Unfortunately I suspect it wasn’t supposed to be funny but shocking instead… oh dear! I had a few good jokes here but my non-spoilerish policy means I can’t…
- The Prestige was bloody brilliant! I’d made positive comments about The Illusionist a couple of weeks back (which was good) but this was just so wonderful that it blew that one away. If you haven’t seen it, then get it watched, it is my recommendation of the year!
- A plate used for pineapple slices is not recommended to be used for avocado sandwiches later (if not properly dealt with beforehand).
- Oh, I mentioned several months ago that I am not funny. I have recently changed my mind and so you are allowed to laugh at my humour and wonderful anecdotes once more.
Thank you for your time, leave in an orderly fashion and watch the computer on your way out, it’s a mite temperamental…