I didn’t even see
tag me until it was too late!
Them there’s the rools:
• Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
• People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
• At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
1. I find it extremely difficult to write in silence. I usually have music I am very familiar with on and usually at quite high volume.
2. When eating I save the best till last. I have to finish off with a bit of the best on the plate.
3. I often feel I have a hidden thought ‘lane’ as the second I stop thinking about something, I realise I have a story there in the recesses. It feels like I am constantly creating stories but other thoughts go parallel to them.
4. I am the worst shoe buyer ever. It doesn’t matter what size it says on the bottom, they are usually too small or too big.
5. I have usually decided what the next album I put on will be before the last track of the previous one starts. If there is a gap between albums my friends usually ask if there’s something wrong with the stereo.
6. My friends call me extremely sociable, those who meet me find me easy to get on with, whereas I consider myself an introvert and hate people (as a collective).
7. If I dream intensely, I wake up with a split lip (I write this as it happened last night again).
8. I’m a list freak, give me a topic any topic and I’ll usually come up wiuth a top 5. This was shown in spectacular form when a friend of a friend asked me if I had a top five jam list and then watched how the thought process kicked in…
I tag (as is my wont)