Before I start another monster day at Eneit Press (averaging 13 hour days this week)!
Welcome to the gang
, hope you enjoy yourself here!
Yesterday was one of those days, it was the first day I have smiled so much since 11th December and there were so many reasons for this:
- I got so many nice comments on LJ and they all seemed to come at just the right time for maximum effect
- I got offered a jury position on a ‘young storyteller’ competition here in the county (meaning between now and the end of the month I’ll be reading short stories by Swedes between the ages of 16-35 to see which three will be chosen for short film projects
- I was asked was I interested in being part of the film festival team here in Norrköping again
- I was getting such a buzz from my current and upcoming projects (with e-mails topping the 200 mark for the day by 01:00)
- I feel like I’m making headway as a publisher and editor, names I respect not even thinking twice about wanting to work with me
- Getting to do all this and still spend quality time with my son
- Hearing my wife laugh
- Spending time with her two sisters
- Choosing the right music for the mood (thanks again
In other news, today we go and look at a flat. It’s about one minute walk away from where we are now, it’s 20 square metres bigger, with an extra room and a huge communal garden, with slides and stuff! Eneit Press moving out of the bedroom?