It’s been a tough few months and a tougher few days. I’m taking a leaf out of
‘s book here and posting some thanks, to people that have helped in this time, to remind me that it’s not been all bad.
– where the hell do I start? You’ve been one of my biggest supporters, you do so much work for Morrigan Books and Gilgamesh Press, you are a wonderful editor, you keep me in check, you keep me focused and best of all, you are a dear friend!
– well you sprung up out of nowhere and have helped both me and my companies out so much. You are tireless in your support of speculative fiction and I am very much looking forward to working with you more in the future!
– for being my best friend.
– my god girl the work you’ve done for us, and it’s fantastic work too! You’ve given us a wonderful logo, a top cover for Voices, a great ad for SFX and there’s more to come!
– for wanting to send us such a wonderful book, for believing in Morrigan Books, and in me!
– for your belief, your relentless support and promotion, for giving me the responsibility you recently did, for being so active in our community
– for being you.
– for cheering me up constantly, for your help with Morrigan (and great help it is too) and for being one of the most friendly and honest people I know.
– for listening, for being there when it mattered, for wanting to work with me.
– for wanting to work on my book, for always having tips and suggestions, for keeping me motivated with your focus.
– for everything you’ve done for me and my companies since they began, for giving me someone to look up to, for having answers for nearly all my questions.
– for the thoughts, the e-mails, the vibes – yes I noticed them!
– for wanting to work on Gilgamesh Press’ big book with me. It’s an honour, truly it is!
– for always being there, for always being honest, for making me laugh, a lot!