Before I go to bed – I is shattered!
1. What was the strangest thing culture-wise you met in Sweden vs England?
Spontaneity – the fact that the Swedes (most Swedes) have no concept of it. Here is an example:
English person #1: You in tonight, around 7, I was thinking of popping by for a brew?
English person #2: Cool, see you then!
Swedish person #1: You in week 43, thought we might have a coffee? (said in Swedish of course and week 43 is five weeks away)…
2. Would you read terry with me, if I asked very nicely?
I have to admit to not having a clue what you are asking here (Terry Goodkind?)
Oh, wait… you mean Pratchett don’t you? *hides*
3. When are we to meet up?
Well I hope this year, as you are much nearer now!
4. What is the one song you usually listen to when you’re feeling down and need a pick-me-up?
Bizarrely enough, Symphony of Sorrowful Songs by Górecki. It makes me bawl my eyes out and then I feel worse for a bit then better. I subscribe to the great John Keats in these matters.
5. Pickles or Cucumbers?
Either/Or although these Swedish pickles are right up my street!
6. Pepperoni or sausage pizza? Oh right. no meat.
*grins* I would have had pepperoni in years gone by.
7. UK or Sweden?
UK without a shadow of a doubt. Everyone is leaving but I would move back in a heartbeat. I don’t much like Sweden to be honest.
8. What is early morning for you?
A few years ago it would have been around 09:00, now it’s around 05:00 (don’t have kids, it’s not worth it) *hopes Maddoc isn’t reading this soon*