1. One movie that made you laugh: Arsenic and Old Lace. It is, without doubt, one of the funniest films of all time
2. One movie that made you cry: The Shawshank Redemption. There are two scenes in that film where I sob my heart out (I don’t watch it in front of too many people).
3. One movie you loved when you were a child: The Wizard of Oz (same as goth_huntress) I still do incidentally.
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once: Batman Begins (thought I’d go for the most recent one)
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it: Major League (it’s so bad, it’s bad)
6. One movie you didn’t like: Only one? I’ll go for The Kite Runner (most recent)
7. One movie that scared you: The Omen (original)
8. One movie that bored you: Forrest Gump (easily the worst film ever made)
9. One movie that made you happy: The Dark Knight (cause it’s just lovely)
10. One movie that made you miserable: The Wind that Shakes the Barley
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see: Veronica Guerin – I mean it’s Schumacher, he’s bloody awful!
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with: R2D2
13. The last movie you saw: The Dark Knight
14. Movie you can’t wait to see: Burn After Reading